The Winston-Salem Police Foundation is proud to partner with the Carver High School Millennial Scholars program. The Millennial Scholars Program affords at-risk male high school students the opportunity to tap into their unforeseen potential through structure and support-group-groups. MSP is dedicated to providing an environment that encourages growth and development while eradicating the negative stigma of young minority males. The MSP will focus on skills development that will help the mentee learn specific skill sets in order to develop him, add value to the organization and progress on his career path, as well as working on goal setting and career planning, problem solving and networking within the WInston-Salem community.
The goal of the Winston-Salem Police Foundation is to provide the critical resources needed to enable the Police Department to implement innovative programs that will make Winston-Salem a safer place to live, work and enjoy life.
- Pack the Patrol Car and Fill the Fire Truck Coming Up December 5-7
- WS Police Foundation Board Members to Serve at WSPD Food Booth at Dixie Classic fair
- UPDATE: Winston-Salem Police Foundation Free Movie Night Set for October 28
- Winston-Salem Police Foundation and WSPD Distribute 1,600 Backpacks Stuffed With School Supplies
- Operation Sweet Reads Unveiling Makes Local News