The Winston-Salem Police Foundation is proud to partner with the Carver High School Millennial Scholars program. The Millennial Scholars Program affords at-risk male high school students the opportunity to tap into their unforeseen potential through structure and support-group-groups. MSP is dedicated to providing an environment that encourages growth and development while eradicating the negative stigma of young minority males. The MSP will focus on skills development that will help the mentee learn specific skill sets in order to develop him, add value to the organization and progress on his career path, as well as working on goal setting and career planning, problem solving and networking within the WInston-Salem community.
The goal of the Winston-Salem Police Foundation is to provide the critical resources needed to enable the Police Department to implement innovative programs that will make Winston-Salem a safer place to live, work and enjoy life.
- Winston-Salem Police Foundation to support 2017 School Supply Giveaway
- Congrats to the Carver HS Millennial Scholars
- Operation Sweet Reads to commence soon
- Winston-Salem Police Foundation featured in the May issue of Winston-Salem Monthly magazine
- WSPF Presents Employees & Officer of the Year Plaques