In December of 2017, the Winston-Salem Police Department held a promotional ceremony for several personnel at BB&T Ballpark in downtown. The ranks awarded ranged from Corporal to Assistant Chief. The Winston-Salem Police Foundation was proud to support this momentous occasion by supplying all of the official promotion plaques for each officer. The Board of the Foundation is proud and thankful to each of these officers for their hard work and dedication to our community.
The goal of the Winston-Salem Police Foundation is to provide the critical resources needed to enable the Police Department to implement innovative programs that will make Winston-Salem a safer place to live, work and enjoy life.
- Inaugural ‘Code 2- Call for Backup’ Event Set For May 23, 2019
- WS Police Foundation Supports WSPD Promotion Ceremony
- Winston-Salem Police Foundation Expands Board of Directors for 2019
- Pack the Patrol Car and Fill the Fire Truck Coming Up December 5-7
- WS Police Foundation Board Members to Serve at WSPD Food Booth at Dixie Classic fair